Monday, September 17, 2007

Meme

I almost forgot. I was tagged for this meme a while back by Vegan Noodle. Since this is the first time I have ever been tagged I will go ahead and do it.

First, the rules:

#1 Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of your first or middle name.

#2 When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.

#3 At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them, they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

#4 If I’ve tagged YOU (the bloggers that I've tagged are listed at the end), please join in on the fun!

I'll go with my first name.

K- Kooky. Although admittadley shy, I can be a bit kooky at times. When I get comfortable enough with someone, you never know what I will do next.

A- Ambitious. Even though I have been known to have a pretty big lazy bone (note: I have spent my entire day browsing the internet and watching TV), I can be ambitious, even when it sometimes isn't in my best interest. When I am working at something, it is hard for me to stop. And I have a tendancy to overdo things

Y- Yellow. Used to be my least favorite color. Growing up, my grandma decorated my room in yellow and clowns. For a long time I despised both. Now, I am beginning to see the beauty in a bright yellow lemon. And you can't have a rainbow without yellow.

L- Lazy. As stated above, I can be pretty lazy at times. I think it's important for people take time to be lazy. We are constantly keeping our lives so jam packed with things to do, places to go, and people to see. We hardly ever take time out to just sit and chill. Although, I am admittadely trying to turn my lazy time into something more beneficial, like reading, or meditating, instead of watching TV and browsing.

A- Artistc. Although I don't do nearly as many crafts, or paint or draw as much as I used to, I am still artistically minded. I am constantly finding inspiraton from a color, a design, or a fabric. But, due to my lazy bone, nothing ever gets made. As I said..working on that.

There you have it. I'm sure I could have come up with better tidbits about myself, but I didn't take alot of time on it. I just used the first words that came to me. So, now I have to tag someone. I don't know if there's anyone left who hasn't been tagged. So, if you're reading this, and you haven't been tagged yet...TAG. You're it!

By the way, no food in this post because I am having trouble with my computer. When I feel like messing with it, I have some fun things to post. We are doing so much here in Austin, I can hardly keep up.

1 comment:

yomomma said...

I loved it...you are so creative. If I can come up with something I'll do my name. Hope to see you soon. Miss You